Biopesticide for nematode control-native Streptomyces misionesis KHY26 production technology
Last Update: October 3, 2021
- It will be the first and only biopesticide product of live Streptomyces spp. inTaiwan and the only biopesticide that can control nematodes. Its production process and storage activity have reached commercial standards.
- It has passed the toxicology test in the GLP laboratory. It is highly safe and has no pesticide residue problems. It can also be used in organic farming.
- It is environmentally friendly, can improve the soil microbial phase, and control nematodes and a variety of plant pathogenic microorganisms.
- It has the activity of dissolving phosphorus and potassium, and has the effect of microbial fertilizer.
- It can assist plant nutrient absorption, promote plant growth, prevent and control plant diseases, and can be developed into soil amendments, microbial fertilizers and microbial pesticides.